Free Skills Assessment
Our Skills Assessment Rates Abilities In:
- English / Language Arts
- Math – All Levels
Our Free Skills Assessment
Students’ needs are not cookie cutter. While they may be learning in the same environment, from the same teacher, on the same subject, what they learn and how they comprehend it can vary greatly.
We understand this and know that each student is unique and deserves customized attention and guidance specific to their needs.
We utilize a skill assessment to better understand skill gaps in a student’s understanding, do a consultation with the student and their parents to better understand their learning style and then match the student with a tutor that will give guidance the student needs.
Our expertly-developed, customized, proven curriculum is so effective that we guarantee your child’s grade will improve by at least one full grade level or ten percentage points. Our proven curriculum, plus one-to-one undivided attention, is why we can guarantee such results.
You can read more about our process below, or schedule a free no-obligation skills assessment to see what needs your student has.
Schedule a Free Comprehensive Skills Assessment
What Our Clients Are Saying
Chemistry the previous semester and was very nervous about adding Physics onto my workload. Mike was so great about finding someone to meet with me, and my tutor Christian was amazing. I made a B in Physics and am thinking I could make an A in Chemistry. I attribute quite a lot of this surge thanks to their help. Will definitely continue using this company for all my tough courses.
I highly recommend Above Grade Level Tutoring. Mike went above and beyond to work with our schedule and accommodate our needs. Our tutor was punctual, polite, and very knowledgeable. Above Grade Level Tutoring has a very obvious passion for helping your child succeed.
Our Tutoring Process
We provide in-home tutoring for students in North West Houston, from elementary schools through middle school, high school and even college. We have the following process to help students in Towne Lake, Cypress, Spring, Tomball, Katy and many more school districts.
- Sign up today for a free on-line assessment so we can identify any skill gaps. (Click here to sign up for this)
- With the assessment results, we perform a consultation to match our materials to work on skill gaps.
- Our proposal is also aligned with the Texas state standards for a given grade.
- We further customized our approach to match up the outline with what a student is currently learning in class.
- Our tutors also help with homework if parents would like us to do this as well.
- In addition, we can help students with any writing issues that may have.
In addition, Above Grade Level offers tutoring options for Tutoring Houston TX:
- 1:1 In-Home tutoring
- 1:1 Remote/virtual tutoring
- Small classes are available at a discount
- No minimum amount or number of hours required
- The free on-line assessment is recommended but optional
Talk about the assessment here
2022 Summer Camp Availability Don't let your child suffer the summer slide! Texas Tutor Team is now offering elementary reading and math summer...
Summer Tutoring Special PackageWe have set up special programs and courses to help students with the new obstacles faced with the coming school...
The Texas Tutor Team
|Monday||9:00 AM||–||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||–||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||–||8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||–||8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||–||8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM||–||5:00 PM|
After hours by appointment.